Hi guys! It’s time for another Top 5 Wednesday! T5W is a weekly meme hosted by Sam@Thoughts on Tomes over on Goodreads. This month is rewind month, which means we can choose to do any past topic we missed or loved so much that we want to do it again. This week I’m doing: Bookish Theme Songs. This was such a fun topic for me to do, cause I love books and I love music (though not at the same time, I don’t know how ya’ll do that) and I love making playlists inspired by books. So here’s five boos and songs I think fit each other perfectly.
1. The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill + Sea by Ina Wroldsen
2. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour + Sleepover by Hayley Kiyoko
3. Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi + I’m Yours by Alessia Cara
4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor + Past Lives by BØRNS
5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson + Youth by Daughter
Let’s chat! Have you read any of these books? If you have – do you think the songs fit? Are there any songs that remind you of a certain book or character? And do you listen to music while reading? HOW???